Sunday, July 10, 2011

sunsets and happily-ever-afters...

Weddings, reunions, tired feet, genuine smiles, sunsets and happily-ever-afters...

This was all a part of my weekend. I'm really too tired to even type at the moment (much-less comprise coherent sentences...), but I just felt like writing down how stunning the sunset was on my way back home from my weekend this evening. As I let the volume of Brooke Fraser's vocals soar in my car, every cloud mounted upon wispy opaque colors of golds and amber-reds. Streaks of the sun smeared across the sky like deep breaths acquiescing to freedom... I love driving HOME. It always takes "less" time than driving to somewhere. But when that somewhere is your home, the road is more like a friend, showing you where to fly over the land to a place where you can prop your feet after a long day.

On the flip-side and more realistic note, my camera died and I got no photos of my dear friends' wedding, of which I was a bridesmaid. Probably the most epic fail I've had as a photographer... (beeeeep!) (but, I wasn't on the job so it is what it is.. I suppose)

No comments: