Monday, June 22, 2009

So I've been busy

Writing has been on the back burner for a while in my life... It's something I rather enjoy, but I tried the super-woman thing and I just couldn't fit every caprice-related event into my schedule. Some things had to go.

I'm back in the saddle.
(speaking of saddles I should make an effort to actually get on a real one... afterall there's a bunch of em right down the road. I AM at camp afterall. I will make a note of this)

Honestly, I have heaps to write, and will very, v. soon. However, my time is short and my bed is calling... more like yelling my name, so I will end this with a vow to commence my blogging and a few verses, afterall, it is adverture week here at camp;I will expound upon my thoughts later:

"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:3

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children....Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 18:25,28-30

No comments: