Monday, March 7, 2011

Amazing..........

Sometimes, the waves seem bigger than the boat, the talents more than the abilities, and the journey... well... sometimes it seems to last longer than the shoes.

This week is one of those weeks.

I'm writing this as a reminder to myself that it will be ok. I've asked God for guidance, and I know that He will do just that, that He has been, and that He will continue.

Stopping to take time and listen will be the key.

In fact, knowing what I have learned about God, things will be more than ok: They're going to be amazing.


Ps: I shot the above photo last weekend while hiking with my family. (Click on it to make it bigger) The moment just spoke to me... we can often have people all around us, and yet we may personally feel lonely. Not saying that that's what this little cutie was feeling, but it just reminded me that sometimes it's important to remember that we're not alone.

No comments: