Friday, February 4, 2011

Garage Voice

Thomas Panigot, Bruce Pearson, and Patrick Toney of Garage Voice

Cookie cutter... Not these guys. It's hard to find real music, played by real musicians, with real songs these days. That's why I've decided to start posting about them when I do stumble across worthy musicians, and Garage Voice is totally boss. To be honest I've been listening to their music for a year now, but I've decided to share their capitol stuff with you guys. I first learned about them from my dear friend Angela McPherson, and have been hooked ever since. Please, check them out. You won't regret it.

The above is a screen shot I took of their website. Definitely worthy of a visit. http://garagevoice.com/videos/

And finally, before I take my leave of this post: This is a great video that they have of their song Loud As Your Miracles. Enjoy!

Loud As Your Miracles - Garage Voice from Eric Whedbee on Vimeo.



Group photo found on google.com

No comments: