Friday, May 27, 2011

A little something for YOU

Ok. So I'm always on the lookout for you guys for new unique finds. Let me tell ya, this time I scored big.

I'm a sucker for unique furniture and while reading the new issue of Rue Magazine last night I stumbled across DEDON Collections. Amazing stuff. Someday I will have this lovely seat hanging in my favorite tree on the back lawn.

This one is called "Nestrest," and was designed by Daniel Pouzet and Fred Frety, two artist from Paris.

Tell me you do not ADORE this seating!

While in the Bahamas this last March I stumbled across this next piece and was thrilled to find it as part of their collection. It's called the "Orbit Loveseat." A must-have for me someday. If you love art, why shouldn't your furniture reflect that?

Check out their website at: http://www.dedon.de/en/collections/detail/collection/nestrest-171/hanging-lounger-1412/chalk-75.html

Amazing!

No comments: