Wednesday, May 25, 2011

They're taking my wisdom TOMORROW!

This is the part of the story where I pay the tooth-fairy. Should've saved those coins from the early years, and perhaps I could've put some towards my wisdom teeth removal.

Yup. Reality check: This is finally happening.

In NINE hours.

Nervous... nah. PSSHHHHH! YES I AM! I HATE the idea of someone going in my mouth and stealing teeth that are not useful! I abhor the idea that I'm having surgery and that I'm being put to sleep!

So there. I said it: I'm frightened and not at all excited. And I'm thirsty right now and can't drink water before the surgery.

If there is anything worth-while that could come from this whole fiasco, then I hope that I'm completely ridiculous after being sedated and that my parents catch it on video. Then I can at least have something to laugh about... later...

Updates to proceed.

No comments: